We surveyed a bunch of people and we came up with a list of reasons why they drink non alcoholic beer. We got so many cool answers and we wanted to share them with you. Check out the list and think about your reasons.
1. I wanted to quit drinking and I love and taste of beer.
2. I like beer but ethanol is a carcinogenic like tobacco.
3. I don't have to worry about what I need to do after I drink NA beer. I can have some at lunch and I can still drive and function for the rest of the day.
4. Much lower calories. I can have a few NA beers every night and it doesn't stick around my waist.
5. I can drive. When I am at a social event I can drink as few or as many non alcoholic beers as I choose...and drive home. (I might have to stop to pee).
6. Alcohol messes up my sleep.
7. I like beer but don't like getting wasted.
8. Health reasons. I like beer but have to stay away from alcohol.
9. Fewer calories.
10. I can get up and go to work in the morning not feeling like crap.
11. I want to quit drinking.
12. I like the ritual of drinking beer but I don't like having to take a nap after two beers.
13. I can sit outside and have a beer and not have to worry about how it will effect all the things I have to get done in the day.
14. I'm an alcoholic and really like beer.
15. I needed to take a break from booze. It is so close to the real thing...minus the booze.
16. It is fun to try out new craft non alcoholic beers. It is exciting when you find a new one
17. Doesn't interfere with daily motivation.
18. Less alcohol and less calories...better for you especially over 40.
19. Alcohol messes up the medication that I am on.
20. I don't get hangover anxiety anymore. It is the worst!!
Everyone has their reason and we wanted to list them for you. Cheers!!!!